The AP Ranch Youth Development Program is designed to provide opportunities for children (Grades 3rd-6th) to connect with others, build meaningful relationships and take on challenges and leadership roles that promote overall personal development and well-being.
The mission of the AP Ranch Youth Development Program is to create a youth sports culture that prioritizes the health and well being of young athletes-enhancing their enjoyment, participation, and development in sports. Playing multiple sports helps kids make new friends and develop new skills.
The AP Ranch encourages sports sampling which provides a young athlete the chance to find a sport that may ultimately fit him or her best. There are several demonstrated benefits of sports sampling:
- Prolonged engagement in sports
- More enjoyable and positive early sports experiences
- Healthy physical, psychological, and social development
- Transfer of skills acquired from multiple sports to primary sport if specialization occurs
Our Program Consists of:
- Structured Practice and Competition (Football, Volleyball, Basketball)
- Specially designed strength & conditioning sessions
- Sport specific training (Football, Volleyball, Basketball)
- Speed & agility sessions
- Leadership Academy
- Parent Workshops